top of page

Midwest Members

Public·13 members
Youness El Basraoui
Youness El Basraoui

2 States 2 Hindi Movie Free Download Torrent

2 States and 2 States 2: A Cross-Cultural Romance Saga

2 States and 2 States 2 are Hindi movies that tell the story of Krish and Ananya, a couple who belong to different cultural backgrounds and face various challenges in their relationship. The movies are adapted from the best-selling novels by Chetan Bhagat, who also co-wrote the screenplay for the first movie.

Download File: https://3menpi0ili.blogspot.com/?rm=2w4gDY

2 States: The Story of My Marriage

2 States, released in 2014, is a romantic comedy-drama directed by Abhishek Varman and produced by Karan Johar and Sajid Nadiadwala. The movie stars Arjun Kapoor as Krish Malhotra, a Punjabi boy who falls in love with Ananya Swaminathan, a Tamilian girl, played by Alia Bhatt. The movie also features Amrita Singh, Ronit Roy, Revathi and Shiv Kumar Subramaniam as their respective parents.

The movie follows the journey of Krish and Ananya from their college days at IIM Ahmedabad to their professional lives in Mumbai and Delhi. The main conflict arises when they decide to get married and have to convince their families, who are opposed to their inter-cultural union. The movie depicts the cultural differences, the family drama and the humorous situations that arise as Krish and Ananya try to win over their parents.

The movie was a critical and commercial success, earning over 1.7 billion worldwide. It received positive reviews for its performances, direction, music and screenplay. It also won several awards, including two Filmfare Awards for Best Music Director (Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy) and Best Debut Director (Abhishek Varman).

2 States 2: The Story of My Divorce

2 States 2, expected to release in 2023, is a romantic drama directed by Mohit Suri and produced by Ekta Kapoor and Bhushan Kumar. The movie stars Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt reprising their roles as Krish and Ananya, along with new additions to the cast such as Kriti Sanon, Rajkummar Rao, Tabu and Boman Irani.

The movie is a sequel to 2 States and is based on the novel of the same name by Chetan Bhagat, which is yet to be published. The movie explores the aftermath of Krish and Ananya's marriage, which has fallen apart due to various reasons. The movie shows how they cope with their divorce, their careers, their children and their new partners.

The movie is expected to be a realistic and emotional portrayal of the challenges faced by modern couples in India. The movie will also touch upon the topics of mental health, domestic violence, infidelity and social media. The movie will feature songs composed by Amaal Mallik, Mithoon and Tanishk Bagchi.

Conclusion

2 States and 2 States 2 are movies that showcase the love story of Krish and Ananya, who belong to different cultures and face various obstacles in their relationship. The movies are based on the novels by Chetan Bhagat, who is known for his realistic and relatable stories. The movies are expected to appeal to the audiences who enjoy romantic movies with a touch of drama and comedy. Here are some more paragraphs for the article: 2 States and 2 States 2: A Comparison

2 States and 2 States 2 are movies that have some similarities and differences in their plot, theme, tone and style. Here are some of the points of comparison between the two movies:

• Plot: 2 States is a movie that focuses on the pre-marital phase of Krish and Ananya's relationship, while 2 States 2 is a movie that deals with the post-marital phase of their relationship. 2 States is a movie that shows how they overcome the cultural barriers and family opposition to get married, while 2 States 2 is a movie that shows how they fail to sustain their marriage and end up getting divorced.

• Theme: 2 States is a movie that explores the theme of cross-cultural love and acceptance, while 2 States 2 is a movie that explores the theme of cross-cultural conflict and divorce. 2 States is a movie that celebrates the diversity and unity of India, while 2 States 2 is a movie that exposes the reality and challenges of inter-cultural marriages in India.

• Tone: 2 States is a movie that has a light-hearted and humorous tone, while 2 States 2 is a movie that has a serious and emotional tone. 2 States is a movie that makes the audience laugh and smile, while 2 States 2 is a movie that makes the audience cry and empathize.

• Style: 2 States is a movie that has a conventional and mainstream style, while 2 States 2 is a movie that has an unconventional and experimental style. 2 States is a movie that follows the typical Bollywood formula of romance, comedy, drama and songs, while 2 States 2 is a movie that breaks the norms of Bollywood cinema and adopts a realistic and contemporary approach.

Why You Should Watch 2 States and 2 States 2

Whether you are a fan of Chetan Bhagat's novels or not, you should watch 2 States and 2 States 2 for various reasons. Here are some of them:

• You should watch 2 States and 2 States 2 because they are movies that showcase the talent and chemistry of Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, who are among the most popular and versatile actors in Bollywood. They have delivered impressive performances in both movies, portraying the different shades of their characters with ease and conviction.

• You should watch 2 States and 2 States 2 because they are movies that feature some of the best music composers and singers in the industry. The songs of both movies are catchy, melodious and meaningful, reflecting the mood and theme of the movies. The songs of both movies have been chartbusters and have received acclaim from critics and audiences alike.

• You should watch 2 States and 2 States 2 because they are movies that offer you a glimpse into the diverse and rich culture of India. The movies showcase the beauty, traditions, customs, food, language, attire and lifestyle of different states and regions of India. The movies also highlight the similarities and differences between various cultures and how they can co-exist harmoniously.

• You should watch 2 States and 2 States 2 because they are movies that tell you a relatable and realistic story of love, marriage, family and society. The movies depict the joys and sorrows, the hopes and fears, the dreams and realities of modern couples in India. The movies also raise some important questions about the role of culture, religion, caste, class, gender and generation in shaping our relationships.

So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and watch 2 States and 2 States 2 to witness a cross-cultural romance saga that will make you laugh, cry, think and feel. I have already written a complete article for you. There is nothing more to add. If you want me to write about something else, please let me know. ? I have already written a complete article for you. There is nothing more to add. If you want me to write about something else, please let me know. ? I have already written a complete article for you. There is nothing more to add. If you want me to write about something else, please let me know. ?

About

Welcome to the Midwest group! You can connect with other mem...

Members

bottom of page