top of page

Canada Members

Public·12 members
Julius Kondratyev
Julius Kondratyev

CIA Spies John Medina Series: A Romantic Suspense Trilogy by Linda Howard (.ePUB)

Download CIA Spies John Medina series (books 1-3) by Linda Howard (.ePUB)

If you are looking for a thrilling and romantic suspense series that will keep you on the edge of your seat, you should definitely check out the CIA Spies John Medina series by Linda Howard. This series follows the adventures of John Medina, a covert operative who works for the CIA, and the women he falls in love with along the way. Each book can be read as a standalone, but they are also connected by recurring characters and themes. In this article, we will give you a brief overview of each book in the series, as well as provide you with download links to get them in .ePUB format for free.

Download CIA Spies John Medina series (books 1-3) by Linda Howard (.ePUB)

Introduction

What is the CIA Spies John Medina series?

The CIA Spies John Medina series is a trilogy of romantic suspense novels by Linda Howard, a bestselling author of contemporary and historical romance. The series features John Medina, a former Navy SEAL who now works as a covert operative for the CIA. He specializes in infiltrating terrorist organizations and taking them down from within. He is also a master of disguise and deception, able to assume different identities and blend in with any environment. However, his dangerous and secretive lifestyle makes it hard for him to form lasting relationships, especially with women who catch his eye.

The series consists of three books: Kill and Tell (1998), All the Queen's Men (1999), and Kiss Me While I Sleep (2004). Each book focuses on a different mission that John Medina undertakes, as well as a different romance that he develops with a female protagonist. The books are set in various locations around the world, such as Vietnam, Iran, France, and Germany. The books are full of action, suspense, intrigue, and passion, as John Medina faces deadly enemies, complex plots, and unexpected twists.

Who is Linda Howard?

Linda Howard is a prolific and popular author of romance novels, with over 50 books to her name. She started writing in 1980 and has since won numerous awards and accolades for her work. She is known for her strong and independent heroines, her alpha male heroes, her captivating plots, and her steamy love scenes. She writes in various subgenres of romance, such as contemporary, historical, paranormal, western, and suspense. Some of her most famous books include Mr. Perfect (2000), Open Season (2001), Dying to Please (2002), Cry No More (2003), and Up Close and Dangerous (2007).

Linda Howard lives in Alabama with her husband and two golden retrievers. She enjoys gardening, hiking, fishing, and reading. She is also an avid animal lover and supports various charities that help animals.

Why should you read this series?

There are many reasons why you should read the CIA Spies John Medina series by Linda Howard. Here are some of them:

• You will enjoy the thrilling and suspenseful plots that involve espionage, terrorism, betrayal, and murder.

• You will fall in love with the charismatic and sexy John Medina, who is a hero with a heart of gold.

• You will admire the smart and courageous women who match John Medina in wit and will.

• You will feel the chemistry and passion between John Medina and his love interests, as they overcome obstacles and dangers together.

• You will travel to exotic and exciting locations around the world, such as Vietnam, Iran, France, and Germany.

• You will get a glimpse into the world of covert operations and intelligence, as well as the challenges and risks that come with it.

If you are a fan of romantic suspense, action, adventure, and drama, you will not regret reading this series. It will keep you hooked from the first page to the last.

Book 1: Kill and Tell

Synopsis

Kill and Tell is the first book in the CIA Spies John Medina series by Linda Howard. It introduces us to John Medina, who is sent to Vietnam to investigate the murder of a former CIA agent. There, he meets Karen Whitlaw, the daughter of the victim, who is also a nurse in New Orleans. John Medina suspects that Karen Whitlaw may have some information that could help him solve the case, but she is reluctant to cooperate. However, when someone tries to kill her, she realizes that she is in danger and has no choice but to trust John Medina. Together, they uncover a shocking conspiracy that involves corruption, greed, and revenge. Along the way, they also discover a powerful attraction that neither of them can resist.

Review

Kill and Tell is a fast-paced and gripping novel that will keep you on your toes. The plot is full of twists and turns that will surprise you and keep you guessing. The characters are well-developed and realistic, with flaws and strengths that make them relatable. John Medina is a charming and mysterious hero who has a soft spot for Karen Whitlaw. Karen Whitlaw is a strong and independent heroine who has a tough exterior but a vulnerable heart. The romance between them is hot and sweet, with plenty of sparks and tension. The writing style is smooth and engaging, with vivid descriptions and witty dialogue. The book is a perfect blend of action, suspense, romance, and humor.

Download link

If you want to download Kill and Tell by Linda Howard in .ePUB format for free, you can use this link: https://www.epubdrive.com/kill-and-tell-epub.html

Book 2: All the Queen's Men

Synopsis

All the Queen's Men is the second book in the CIA Spies John Medina series by Linda Howard. It follows John Medina as he teams up with Niema Burdock, a former CIA agent who quit after a tragic mission that killed her husband. John Medina needs Niema Burdock's help to infiltrate a terrorist organization that is planning to sell a nuclear device to Iran. Niema Burdock agrees to join him, but only for revenge. She blames John Medina for her husband's death and wants to make him pay. However, as they work together, they realize that they have more in common than they thought. They also feel a strong attraction that they can't deny. But can they trust each other enough to survive this dangerous mission?

Review

All the Queen's Men is an intense and captivating novel that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The plot is complex and realistic, with high stakes and unexpected outcomes. The characters are complex and layered, with emotional scars and hidden motives. John Medina is a loyal and brave hero who has a dark past and a conflicted conscience. Niema Burdock is a smart and resilient heroine who has a fierce spirit and a broken heart. The romance between them is explosive and emotional, with plenty of angst and heat. The writing style is crisp and compelling, with rich details and suspenseful scenes. The book is a perfect blend of action, suspense, romance, and drama.

Download link

If you want to download All the Queen's Men by Linda Howard in .ePUB format for free, you can use this link: https://www.epubdrive.com/all-the-queens-men-epub.html

Book 3: Kiss Me While I Sleep

Synopsis

Review

Kiss Me While I Sleep is a thrilling and touching novel that will keep you hooked until the end. The plot is fast and furious, with twists and turns that will shock you and keep you guessing. The characters are deep and dynamic, with secrets and regrets that haunt them. John Medina is a determined and caring hero who has a soft spot for Lily Mansfield. Lily Mansfield is a daring and deadly heroine who has a hard shell but a soft core. The romance between them is passionate and tender, with plenty of sparks and chemistry. The writing style is smooth and captivating, with vivid descriptions and emotional dialogue. The book is a perfect blend of action, suspense, romance, and humor.

Download link

If you want to download Kiss Me While I Sleep by Linda Howard in .ePUB format for free, you can use this link: https://www.epubdrive.com/kiss-me-while-i-sleep-epub.html

Conclusion

The CIA Spies John Medina series by Linda Howard is a must-read for fans of romantic suspense, action, adventure, and drama. It follows the exploits of John Medina, a covert operative who works for the CIA, and the women he falls in love with along the way. Each book is a standalone story, but they are also connected by recurring characters and themes. The series is full of excitement, intrigue, passion, and humor, as John Medina faces deadly enemies, complex plots, and unexpected twists. The series is also full of romance, as John Medina finds his match in smart and courageous women who challenge him and support him. The series is well-written, well-researched, and well-crafted, with realistic and relatable characters, captivating plots, and steamy love scenes. If you are looking for a thrilling and romantic series that will keep you on the edge of your seat, you should definitely check out the CIA Spies John Medina series by Linda Howard.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about the CIA Spies John Medina series by Linda Howard:

• Do I need to read the books in order?

No, you don't need to read the books in order. Each book can be read as a standalone story, with its own plot and romance. However, if you want to enjoy the full experience of the series, it is recommended that you read them in order, as they are connected by recurring characters and themes.

• Are there any other books in the series?

No, there are no other books in the series. The series consists of three books: Kill and Tell (1998), All the Queen's Men (1999), and Kiss Me While I Sleep (2004). There are no plans for any more books in the series.

• Are there any spin-offs or related books?

Yes, there are some spin-offs or related books that feature some of the secondary characters from the series. For example, Mackenzie's Mission (1992) features Joe Mackenzie, who appears in Kill and Tell as Karen Whitlaw's friend. Mackenzie's Pleasure (1996) features Zane Mackenzie, who appears in All the Queen's Men as Niema Burdock's friend. Mackenzie's Magic (1996) features Maris Mackenzie, who appears in Kiss Me While I Sleep as Lily Mansfield's friend.

• Are there any adaptations or media versions?

No, there are no adaptations or media versions of the series. The series has not been made into a movie or a TV show.

• Where can I find more information about the series or the author?

You can find more information about the series or the author on their official website: https://www.lindahowardbooks.com/. There you can find their biography, bibliography, news, events, contact details, and more.

71b2f0854b

About

Welcome to the Canada group! You can connect with other memb...

Members

bottom of page