top of page

Canada Members

Public·12 members
Julius Kondratyev
Julius Kondratyev

Male Multiple Orgasm: Techniques That Guarantee...

Not only can guys have multiple orgasms in a single session, they can do it without ejaculating, with no recovery period, and they can have prolonged orgasms that last for over a minute.

Male Multiple Orgasm: Techniques That Guarantee...

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgohhs.com%2F2uivQT&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1BgaLxGcq_ejhOlz657T0z

Understanding and improving the root issues of low testosterone and premature ejaculation are critical to improving the chances that a man has multiple orgasms.

The good thing about this technique, upon mastery, is that the penis can still remain hard after a prostate orgasm. That means you can enjoy the prostate orgasm in one minute, then stimulate your penis to orgasm multiple times afterward.

A lingam massage is a tantric sex practice focused on massaging the penis. Unlike your average hand job, the lingam massage involves not only massaging and stroking the penis but can also incorporate more advanced techniques, including the testicles, perineum, and the prostate (aka the Sacred Spot) as well. The lingam massage isn't about having one orgasm and being done. Instead, it's about trying to feel more and more pleasure that will become waves of multiple orgasms throughout the massage. Yes, multiple orgasms aren't just for people with clitorises!

By now, your partner might be very worked up and might want to come. If you are paying close attention to their breathing, how their body is moving, and their moaning, you should be able to predict if they're nearing orgasm. When you see them at that edge, pull back on what you're doing, or just slow it down and remind them to breathe and ride the wave of orgasmic feelings they're experiencing. (Here's a full guide to edging for more techniques.)

Does that seem like an outrageous claim? It did to me before I studied the ancient sex secrets of Supreme Bliss Tantra and learned to have multiple male orgasms that blow my head off and last for minutes every time. And I guarantee you can, too!

There are two main ways to supercharge your male orgasms, and have multiple male orgasms. To help you, I wrote two ebooks about what I learned from each method that you can download right now for less than $25 each which are about...

One obvious way to extend your plateau is by avoiding premature ejaculation. That's the subject of my best-selling Ultimate Premature Ejaculation Mastery Ebook. With the simple exercises in my 188-page male orgasm how-to guide, you can quickly and easily learn how to get more turned on and stay that way while you make love for hours.

The most amazing discovery to me was how to separate ejaculation from male orgasm. The good news about learning sexual staying power is that before my studies, modern sex experts refined the ancient Eastern Tantric methods into a reliable and easy method. You just need to understand how to relax during sex, measure your arousal, consciously back off from peaks, and plateau your level of excitement.

Coming from someone who used to ejaculate in under two minutes most of the time, I wanted to be able to last longer during sex and make a woman orgasm with penetration more than anything... things that had evaded me for the longest. Along with ejaculation control techniques I was learning, this was going to be a cure for my PE.

At first I searched the internet on how to perform male multiple orgasms, and came across a bunch of other BS being touted as the male multiple orgasm technique, as well as incorrect instructions that still didn't help me to stop having retrograde ejaculations.

Seeing that the guides out there were filled with fluff and lacking COMPLETE, CONCRETE INSTRUCTIONS on how to do the male multiple orgasm technique every time, I've written a guide to preparing for, and mastering, the male multiple orgasm technique.

DON'T BE A 2-MINUTE LOVER! It's true--75% of men ejaculate during the first two minutes of intercourse. Wouldn't you rather be the kind of man who knows with total confidence that he can satisfy any woman beyond her wildest dreams? MAKE LOVE TO HER FOR HOURS! Male Multiple Orgasm teaches you how to be an amazing sexual partner--sensitive, passionate, and long-lasting. The book's simple step-by-step exercises train you to have as many orgasms as you want for as long as you choose while giving your partner absolute pleasure again and again. Based on ancient Tantric secrets and modern sex research, Male Multiple Orgasm shows how to: - Have multiple orgasms - Stay erect for hours - Enjoy better orgasms - Develop unlimited sexual stamina

PGAD has mostly been studied in women and people assigned female at birth (AFAB). Recent research suggests that it may also affect men and people assigned male at birth (AMAB). PGAD has been compared to priapism, a condition that involves having an unwanted erection for four hours or more.

Given what you've just learned, you can pretty much guess that the best sexual positions for female orgasm involve those that provide maximum stimulation to the clitoris or G-spot (or both!). These positions include: 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the Canada group! You can connect with other memb...

Members

bottom of page